New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 From Illinois on Aug 27, 2008

This seems to be helping both the wife and myself with nagging aches and pains. At 68 and physically active, I have no aches anywhere. It took just a few weeks before I noticed I was pain free. The wife too has gotten rid of bad shoulder pain on her left side that had persisted for a year and was getting worse. Now, the pain is 99% gone and she's so happy. She works in a factory doing assembly work using the same motions and muscles every day. Now she doesn't dread going to work.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 From North Carolina on Oct 23, 2007

After only 2 days I had significant relief from plantar fasciitis. I have suffered with PF since June and was considering the coritzone injection in 2 weeks. Inflammation is inflammation no matter what part of the body it affects. I hate the thought of anything invasive being done if I could get relief in some other natural form. I am very impressed. Though I'm not completely cured of my PF at this early date (having only been using Zyflamend a few days ), I will continue with this as long as necessary. I am getting around so much better than I have in months! I'm jazzed!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 From New York on Nov 09, 2007

really makes a difference in joint pain, need to take it for a month for results. Great product.

Product works great for arthritis.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 From Utah on May 30, 2007

Our family has used Zyflamend for arthritis, bursitis and menstrual cramps. Works great for these three conditions. Love it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2089514 From Missouri on Jun 28, 2008

I love this stuff. It eases my aches and pains and it lowered my blood sugar and stabilized my asthma.