• Customer Ratings

Happy with this

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

My daughter takes this with no complaints. It helps manage her dry skin too. A good buy.

Non fishy

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

I've tried several product in trying to get my kids to eat fish oil, this is the only one they will eat though they rather not eat if i don't watch them. My 6yo does not like the gel but tolerates it. The fish oil has a strawberry tint so it's not overly fishy. My issue with these is over time they will stick together in the bottle. It's almost impossible to pry them apart. I've afraid if i pry them too hard, some will burst and contaminate the whole bottle.

Only one my daughter will take

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

Finally have found an omega supplement my fussy daughter likes. Is very good and she takes a very day. I am using this to help my daughters Tourette's tics and I do notice a difference when she does not take them. When she takes them her tics lessen significantly. These are great and continue buying again and again.

the soft gels flock together and cannot separate

Posted by 5520023491276037838 on Oct 14, 2015

Good price, well taste, however, the soft gels flock together and cannot separate.

My children love it

Posted by 4698840041553459282 on Nov 12, 2014

My children love it and its prominent as they ask for it every day

Nordic fish oil

Posted by 4997469464417223399 on Nov 11, 2014

Very good

My kids LOVE this!!!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Oct 27, 2014

My kids love these so much that they will accept them as a bribe! I´ve even started giving them to my 10 month old since it´s not messy like oil on a spoon. I would be just be careful if you have any strawberry allergies in the family for a child under 1 year and supervise them while they eat it. :)

great

Posted by lucyleell1 on May 30, 2014

good price

Pure

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been using this for years with my now 7 year old daughter and have just started using this on my 2 year old son. I have seen great results with both my children on this. My daughter has mood swings and some out of control behavior when she doesn't take this. However, i have added in the Thorne Research Vitamin D/K2 drops (1 per day) as this product does not contain the correct ratios of Vitamin A/ Vitamin D. Please check out my other reviews.

brilliant great quality and great tasting oils that the kids actually eat

Posted by 5179443802091224627 on Nov 28, 2013

I have been using this product for many years for my children and they love it I have noticed how balanced it makes them. they love the taste and you only need a couple per child...