Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry, 4 fl oz (119 ml)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 From California on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 From Illinois on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 From New York on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Great DHA

Posted by Reviewer1445976 From New York on Apr 09, 2010

I use this for my special needs son. I believe this supports his mental needs and boosts his focus. I definitely see a difference when we use this daily. This is a definite support booster for kids on the spectrum.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2697792 From Connecticut on Mar 18, 2008

My daughter gets this everyday in her juice; she doesn't get much DHA in her diet, so I feel better giving her this.