• Customer Ratings

Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Awesome

Posted by 5587703030558946326 on Nov 29, 2014

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

Expire soon

Posted by 4760692710400506305 on Nov 06, 2014

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Good

Posted by 5364214002306697574 on Jan 25, 2015

Nice aroma & taste. My kids like it very much. I've bought it 2 times already.

Maravilhoso! Serviu para a memória e cognição da minha bebê.

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016

Após tomar todo o frasco, percebi que minha filha de 1 ano e 3 meses já estava falando quase todas as palavras que nós falávamos, mesmo sem ensinarmos. Ele ficou muito esperta e inteligente. Não sei se foi pelo uso do DHA, mas que ajudou e muito na cognição dela. Estou comprando mais.

great taste!

Posted by 4616917591797490966 on Jan 19, 2014

the kids love it, this is our 4th purchase.

Post to China took two weeks time, very satisfied

Posted by 4629461783302151409 on Feb 03, 2014

Post to China took two weeks time, very satisfied

nordic naturals, children's DHA

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Aug 14, 2014

My mother bought this for my 10 years old sister and this is our second bottle. My mother is very happy with this product even though it doesn't taste like strawbery at all in fact my sister hates the taste but she takes it anyway!