• Customer Ratings

Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Awesome

Posted by 5587703030558946326 on Nov 29, 2014

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2916033 on Jul 18, 2007

This is a great way to give your kids fish oil. I mix it in my son's yogurt and he doesn't even notice the difference.

Good

Posted by 5364214002306697574 on Jan 25, 2015

Nice aroma & taste. My kids like it very much. I've bought it 2 times already.

Maravilhoso! Serviu para a memória e cognição da minha bebê.

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016

Após tomar todo o frasco, percebi que minha filha de 1 ano e 3 meses já estava falando quase todas as palavras que nós falávamos, mesmo sem ensinarmos. Ele ficou muito esperta e inteligente. Não sei se foi pelo uso do DHA, mas que ajudou e muito na cognição dela. Estou comprando mais.

Good tasting

Posted by 4965198606647588414 on May 20, 2016

My daughter drinks this straight off the spoon (18m) and I love knowing she is getting her DHA intake. It does repeat on her (I can smell the strawberry burps!) but it's not fishy tasting. Even my husband (who hates all fish oil and fish) is drinking it. Good product.

Good for kid

Posted by 4935871706177244965 on May 22, 2016

Good for kid

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2697792 on Mar 18, 2008

My daughter gets this everyday in her juice; she doesn't get much DHA in her diet, so I feel better giving her this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »