Very fishy

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

I pierce them for my cat, and the first time, we both ended up with the contents over us - her around her face and me all over my hands. She smelt of fish around the face for days, it was not overly pleasant. Now I squirt it into her food, rather than trying to squirt it into her mouth. Haha. Haven't been using long enough to see any improvement for her, but time will tell.

good but..

Posted by Reviewer1676349 on Sep 20, 2011

gels are too big to eat for my cat.

The drops are much better

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Aug 02, 2016

I thought this will be easier/faster to use than the drops I had previously (same brand, drops version). Turned out it's much worse. My medium/small dog doesn't just eat it.. She tries to carry it around the house. But then you can't know how it will burst and spray oil over your furniture. Piercing one to squeeze over the food is harder than you'd think. I use a toothpick but still get some oil on my fingers sometimes. I didn't even try giving it to one of the cats... I imagine most oil will be wasted. Conclusion. The dropper version is much better. This one might work if you have a large dog that can eat it with food without noticing or something. using a dropper is much easier than piercing one of these. I regret buying this.

Nordic Naturals for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1470550 on Feb 08, 2010

My kids love Nordic Naturals brand so I bought for my 12 years old dog. He doesn't mind eating them (he's a picky eater). He can't tell me if they work for him...

omega 3's

Posted by Reviewer1487058 on Sep 20, 2008

great product and price

good

Posted by Reviewer1507702 on Dec 13, 2010

good

We prefer it to flax for canines

Posted by Reviewer1662653 on Mar 25, 2009

Nice to find a healthy, uncontaminated and responsible source of fish oil for the animals.

Love this for our dog!

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Jan 20, 2009

My 8 year old Australian Shepherd "Lizzie" absolutely has to have this oil in order to relieve skin allergies. Works wonders!!!!

Easy Open Gels

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

I have a pomeranian and I cut these along the seal line an squeeze on his breakfast. He has some health issues ans anything I can do to keep him off drugs is worth it.

Nordic Naturals OMega 3 Pet

Posted by Reviewer1762827 on Aug 20, 2008

Very good - has improved my older dog's mobility.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »