• This product is prohibited for import into Korea due to the following restriction: Pet therapeutic.

• Reviews | English

Pet Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1089768 on Jan 30, 2012

I haven't finished the first bottle yet , but already, my dog'd coat is shinier, and her itching skinn problem has lessened.

good but..

Posted by Reviewer1676349 on Sep 20, 2011

gels are too big to eat for my cat.

The drops are much better

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Aug 02, 2016

I thought this will be easier/faster to use than the drops I had previously (same brand, drops version). Turned out it's much worse. My medium/small dog doesn't just eat it.. She tries to carry it around the house. But then you can't know how it will burst and spray oil over your furniture. Piercing one to squeeze over the food is harder than you'd think. I use a toothpick but still get some oil on my fingers sometimes. I didn't even try giving it to one of the cats... I imagine most oil will be wasted. Conclusion. The dropper version is much better. This one might work if you have a large dog that can eat it with food without noticing or something. using a dropper is much easier than piercing one of these. I regret buying this.

great product

Posted by 5206319344541509890 on Jul 17, 2015

It's made both my dog's fur silky shiny and soft. very reccomnded

It's good!

Posted by 5190339346336940340 on Aug 22, 2013

It's good! My pets like it very much.

Nordic Naturals for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1470550 on Feb 08, 2010

My kids love Nordic Naturals brand so I bought for my 12 years old dog. He doesn't mind eating them (he's a picky eater). He can't tell me if they work for him...

TWO PAWS UP

Posted by 5752377456255566386 on Jun 27, 2014

dogs love em. Good product

good

Posted by Reviewer1507702 on Dec 13, 2010

good

Easy Open Gels

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

I have a pomeranian and I cut these along the seal line an squeeze on his breakfast. He has some health issues ans anything I can do to keep him off drugs is worth it.

Doggie skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Jul 11, 2012

My white scottie- Henry is a super dog but has lots of itchy skin and hot spots , two of these/day added to his food is really helping; and is also cheaper than the little packets of oil I have been buying from the vet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »