Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

Reviews 3-star

Nordic Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1713670 From Wisconsin on Oct 30, 2007

Many people had suggested this brand. It is a little more expensive, but worth it,

Nordic fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1601043 From Singapore on Mar 20, 2012

Yet consume but think is a good product. Cheaper compare market price.

Still looking for better Fish Oil

Posted by 5282778767263760599 From Thailand on Aug 10, 2012

This is the first fish Oil I bought from Iherb. I took one in the morning and one around dinner and in 3-4 days I am loosing sleep and having a hard on at 4 in the morning (male 40+). Something in it is stimulating my brian. The common ingredient with Centrum seems to be Vitamin E 30 IU. Before this I took Blackmores FishOil + Evening Primrose 60 capsules on and off, no problem sleeping. My Triglyceride was down from 2xx level to 175, it also cause some acne. I don't know what this Nordic will do to my lipid profile but I know that I can not take it continuousely like Blackmore. I will be looking for a better fish oil. I never have a problem with fish oil test or berb, it is not an issue to me so I dont really appreciate what this Nordic has to offer.

pure choice

Posted by Reviewer2737375 on Nov 01, 2012

pure and reliable, not sure about the fish variety