Great Brand and Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Nov 27, 2011

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

Great fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Sep 12, 2013

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

All the goodness!

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

Fish Oil

Posted by 5110933984946654954 on Nov 18, 2012

Good product but it's a pretty small bottle.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1327455 on Dec 26, 2012

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

love this product

Posted by 5217082652185286662 on Mar 09, 2015

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

good

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Dec 30, 2011

It taste fine and I understand that Nordic fish oil is the best. This one has D3 which is not the cheap synthetic D2 stuff that is found in milk.

Mild flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Jun 04, 2012

Great stuff! The taste is very palatable and I would recommend this to anyone.

simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Nov 10, 2011

Great taste - impecable quality :) My favourite - Norway -

fish oil w/lemon

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Nov 15, 2011

this is so easy to take, instead of capuals form, with the lemon added you almost don't tase the fish taste in the oil, would recommended to any one who asked.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »