Good way to promote brain/eye health -!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I took 2 capsules daily throughout pregnancy and now during breastfeeding so my baby gets adequate DHA. This is now recommended as a supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding to decrease issues and is also thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Took this all throughout my last 2 pregnancies

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

I took this through my last 2 pregnancies and did note that it helped with my mood swings, sugar and carb cravings, and helped keep my blood sugar level. Babies are lovely and well-developed, my middle child was an early talker and is very inquisitive and thoughtful. I suspect my 3rd will be the same. I think this is a great product. I would use it again.

Good product

Posted by 5307825495747441567 on Sep 12, 2013

I've used this product throughout my pregnancy and so far I've got a healthy baby with me which im very blessed with. Not too sure if this helped but i get a lot of comments saying how alert my little baby is for a newborn. I only took this product and a prenatal supplement called Elevit throughout my pregnancy. Definitly worth taking as omega 3 is important for a babys brain development. I'm breastfeeding now and i still continue taking those two supplement.

Excellent for baby development

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

I used this product throughout my first pregnancy and will continue to use in my second. My first baby is very bright and alert. The capsules are easy to swallow.

good

Posted by 4913437645350670594 on Jul 23, 2014

thanks

Good DHA product and is good for brain development of the fetus

Posted by 5546291522875584451 on Apr 30, 2014

Good DHA product and is good for brain development of the fetus

Good

Posted by 5019955512894139504 on Jul 25, 2013

It's second purchase. Good.

aixiayu

Posted by 5546821303601674543 on Jun 19, 2013

好东西。

good source of natural DHA

Posted by Caragh on Jan 18, 2013

been taking for a year now. excellent.

Good

Posted by 5522847613766846945 on Jun 16, 2013

This product is good. It dosen't taste fishy.