Nordic Naturals, Prenatal DHA, 500 mg, 90 Soft Gels

Best DHA available

Posted by 4703437529561022454 on Nov 26, 2012

This is the ONLY DHA i prescribe my patients. It's clean, regulated, 100% safe and a vital nutrient in the 3rd trimester for the development of foetal brain, nervous system and eyes.If you want a smart baby that reaches it's milestones with ease buy this product now. Small size capsule easy to swallow and minimal reflux. Take with food for best absorption rates.

So lucky to find the product

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I was looking DHA for my wife and happy that I found it. This product has only pluses for me: easy for stomach, no fish oil taste,easy to take.I definitely noticed a difference in my wife's moods after she started taking the DHA supplements. I have been happy go lucky and that is typically not me to be the optimistic one. I also have noticed that her memory has gotten sharper as well. she had a physical recently with bloodwork and the Dr. is always on her to raise my good cholesterol and it never seems to go up and for the first time in years her good cholesterol has gone up. She really do attribute it to the DHA since that is really the only thing she has been doing differently. Definitely worth the money.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer2570739 on Aug 08, 2011

This is an absolute must have - I'm breastfeeding so use this to increase my DHA levels and that of my milk. Love the strawberry taste. Worth the extra as fresher than other brands.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1203389 on Sep 28, 2011

Nice size for swallowing, some fish oil I've had come in huge capsules for the same quantity of oil. This product has helped improve my dry skin during pregnancy. I hope it is having as many benefits for my growing baby.

This's right what we want.

Posted by Reviewer2483225 on Apr 05, 2010

This is the best DHA for the pregnant women. My wife has just delivered a boy and I believe Nordic prenatal DHA will also do for mum.