great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3054835 on Jul 19, 2010

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Oct 29, 2009

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

Not hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2556216 on Sep 15, 2009

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

better quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Oct 16, 2012

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

not for the faint of heart

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 08, 2009

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Posted by Reviewer2937493 on Sep 15, 2010

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

An important whole food

Posted by tigercho on Sep 26, 2011

This particular fish oil reminds me of some "old time" fish oils that i was given as a small child. My son actually takes this with delight, despite the srong taste. Undalturated fish oils are hard to find!

Best salmon oil I have found

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jan 20, 2012

Also easy to digest

Good quality & easy to drink

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Feb 16, 2014

Tastes exactly like salmon oil (imagine a steamed salmon & the oil from the skin taste), the kids come running to take it & it has no fishy aftertaste/burp. Excellent price for raw salmon fish oil.

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

This is a very potent product. A bit expensive, but is worth the money. It has the typical fishy taste and smell, but is less noticeable than in other products I've tried before. When mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice the taste is actually quite refreshing. It also has the benefit of the added vitamins A & D for better absorption, as well as Astaxanthin, and that way I don't need to buy and take them separately. The Omega 3 & Omega 6 ratio is pretty good as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »