North American Herb & Spice Co., Chag-O-Charge, Wild Forest Tea, 3.2 oz (90 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product

Posted by adechamplain From Australia on Apr 18, 2012

I really loved this product. I use it as a tea and really to me it's more like a coffee. I put a bit of green leaf stevia in it but it has a rich flavour and is full of amazing ingredients including Chaga Mushroom which has been touted as one of the best (there are number of really good ones) medicinal mushrooms around. Also has wild white birch bark (a powerful antioxidant and anti cancer ingredient) and purple Maca which is amazing for replenishing the adrenals. You really can't go wrong with this product but I guess taste is personal so whether you enjoy the taste or not is another story. I really like it.

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1020789 From California on Apr 17, 2011

This gives me a great lift, blows away the brain fog. I add a touch of honey and I love drinking it for my health.

Chag-o-Charge

Posted by ladypamela From Washington on Feb 06, 2013

I really like the way this makes me feel. Needed to add a lot of Stevia to it tho to make it more palatable.

Tonic tastic !

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Feb 12, 2011

Raw, wild chaga mushrooms, what's not to like. The blend itself is rather tasteless but nothing a little bit of stevia can't sort. Looks like coffee when hot water added, only this is many times more healthier.

Chago Charge is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2157597 From Canada on Dec 20, 2011

Chago-charge has a pleasant, earthy taste. The maca in it gives me badly needed energy, and the chaga is helping to strengthen my immune system. I will continue to drink one or two cups early in the day, but not in the evening, because it keeps me awake at night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »