sticky powder

Posted by Reviewer2540197 on Aug 10, 2011

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 27, 2015

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

Totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 24, 2014

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

n/a

Posted by 5450650744159133694 on Apr 18, 2014

HAVE NOT USED IT YET

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Mar 02, 2012

Works great in baking! Makes all recipes (even the sweet ones) so much more luscious and airy, and a little bit healthier :)

Good product

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on Nov 21, 2012

Good product

glutenfree

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Dec 05, 2012

superb for baking glutenfree pizza. After I added this to the baking its fun to bake again.

cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

this I have when I bake bread because I only use gluten-free flours such as rye, barley, bokvete.Disse flours do not have the same properties as wheat so physillum must be used for the bread not only crumble

Now Foods, 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by 4800813306882394960 on Jan 15, 2013

Good quality and price

Nice Fiber Product.

Posted by Reviewer1184483 on Aug 31, 2011

I take it everyday with my breakfast. Very good source of fibers!