• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Great for Skin and Hair

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Jun 03, 2015

I'm using this for my skin and hair. I don't even bother buying lotions anymore or hair products to make my hair shine and tamed. I save moved on from my addiction of buying beauty products and have saved money this way. My only unease of this product is the lid of this jar. It's hard to open and bends out of shape easily. I'm happy with what's inside.

like it

Posted by 5384454878035824499 on May 04, 2015

regular, but i like it

Just ok

Posted by 5373582601288193644 on Dec 04, 2014

nothing special with that prpduct. The smell does not last.

Fait son job mais dommage...

Posted by 4886571366975740127 on Nov 03, 2014

Je trouve qu'elle ne sent pas la coco comme les huiles de coco que j'ai déjà pu utiliser

nice product

Posted by 4890847909205325863 on Oct 30, 2014

I use it to my hair and i can say that it is effective.

Más grasoso que el aceite virgen

Posted by ecokat on Sep 21, 2014

Suelo usar aceite de coco como humectante corporal y como porque no soy fan de andar oliendo a comida decidí probar con este que es desodorizado, pero este es más grasoso que el aceite de coco virgen, la piel no lo absorbe tan bien y no es tan fácil distribuirlo. Para el cabello está bien, lo deja bastante hidratado pero igual no es nada impactante así que no creo que lo vuelva a comprar, me sigue gustando más el aceite virgen a pesar del olor.

Coco

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a good product that is natural, but I do not feel at all the damage coco nuts.

n'a pas d'odeur

Posted by 4888970824419506977 on Aug 04, 2014

Il n'a pas l'odeur coco et je ne suis pas sur que cette huile soit pure et pas raffinée

No smell

Posted by 4823607426551201268 on Jun 25, 2014

I was surprised by the fact that the product has no smell at all. I thought it was gonna smell the coconut. But it's a great oil for the hair.

Quite OK.

Posted by 5662152679058732007 on Apr 28, 2014

I purchased this for hot oil treatment use, so I didn't mind that it is deodorised, since I won't be eating it. It has a decent price for the amount of product it holds and it is fine for the way I want to use it. It smells really bad,though, no idea why, I was hoping it wouldn't smell like coconut because I hate its smell, but the smell it has is even worse. I recommend it if you are on a budget and you want to use it as a hair mask, otherwise search for something better. I think I will try something different next time too.