Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1789481 on Apr 11, 2011

This oil is amazing! I think I may be off lotion for good! It makes my skin feel silky soft without any greasy residue and I like the solid formula that turns to oil when you rub it between your palms and heat it up. I only wish it had the coconut scent, but I'll take unscented for the 100% natural contents of this jar :)

great for your skin

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 17, 2011

very nice for your face , not oily ,just seems to sink in ,I used it on my hair too as my hair is very dry , it worked beautifully ,,I have loads of allergys to heaps of products ,, this one is allergy free for me , a nice change

Hawaii

Posted by Reviewer1107906 on Apr 22, 2011

I normally order this from Hawaii, I have now found a better less expensive location to order from.

Love this all over!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2599608 on Jan 06, 2011

I alternate using this on my face and hands after I shower. Would love to hear what others do with this.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1162202 on Jan 08, 2011

Those oils work miracles for my hair. i have african maerican "coarse" hair and man have i seen a difference since i have started using those oils.