More people need to know about this product.

Posted by Reviewer1288725 on Dec 31, 2009

This stuff works wonders. 50 mg is pretty skimpy though so I take 4 at a time in the evening. I definitely notice a difference in my moods and anxiety level. I was very close to needing to take anti-anxiety meds but as a last ditch effort decided to give this a try. I noticed a difference the next morning after starting. When I stopped taking it for a couple months the anxiety came back so I know it works.

Now 5-HTP 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Sep 10, 2008

Another customer mentioned they use this to help with sleep. Most things seem to need time before you notice the difference. This doesn't. I noticed within the first day or two that it was working and just 50mg.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Feb 03, 2009

Since taking 50 mg of this a day, have a feeling of well being that was missing before.

Helps with sleep, migraines, hormone imbalance

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Sep 24, 2009

This has been wonderful for helping me fall asleep at night. I usually take with 1 mg of Melatonin due to insomnia/perimenopausal Sx. It has worked so much better than the Melatonin alone. I feel very sleepy within an hour. I also have not had as many migraines if any since starting this. If you suffer from hormonal imbalance, migraines and/or trouble sleeping this may be very helpful. Just use caution because this should not be taken with SSRI's which are often prescribed to women for PMS, etc. (can cause Serotonin Syndrome).

Helps for depression...

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 04, 2008

Really helps against my depression, along with DMAE and St. John's Wort! Especially good for someone for me who can't take SAMe, melatonin, and other things.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2971971 on Feb 17, 2009

I have been pleased with 5-HTP. I take it to help stabilize my mood and I feel much better each day.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Oct 12, 2010

This works well for my husband. He's taking two capsules for the night and he sleeps like a baby! Only I found on the internet that it is best to take a break of 5-HTP so now and then to make sure it keeps working well.

Now Foods Review 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1631705 on Nov 17, 2008

This product is not as potent as the Natrol Brand. I have begun to use the other one again. Just seems to be a little less effective...

as effective as any HTP I've used

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Feb 01, 2010

would recommend this low priced version of HTP to anyone. I have used multiple brands and this one is equally effective'

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

I take it together with melatonine from now and I sleep in 10 minutes! Only one capsule in the evening.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »