wonder drug!!

Posted by Reviewer3124836 on Nov 24, 2009

There is not enogh room to explain how sick I was after 3 years doctors gave up trying to find a diagnosis and treated the symtoms. I was deemed disabled and I was very sick.Until I started 7-Keto. 2 weeks after starting it I felt good, I checked my weight and I had lost 22 pounds,WOW, I was 250 lbs to start, I did not change my diet.I kept on and after 10 weeks I was down to 212 lbs, and felt great!!! I was active and only sleeping 8-9 hours instead of my usual 12-14. Over the summer I was at the beach every day swimming, I had energy! Again I cannot say enogh about this product.

I'm happy!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Jul 22, 2009

I was feeling very low on energy. I tried many things such as B complex, Maca, rodiola, mineral complex, greens, etc. Nothing helped me feel 'good.' I've even tried other DHEA supplements. This one really did the trick. A few things I've noticed: More energy, need to eat less (less cravings), actually, I need less sleep (used to need 9 hours, now 7.5 is enough), I am less sensitive to caffine too, (I used to really get the jitters and crash, now my system seems steady). I more or less jump out of bed. The other thing I attribute my feelings of good health to is taking about 150mg of 5-HTP at night. The point is, I've been searching and I am so glad I found this product. For me one to two pills a day does the trick! I really feel 'good!'

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1128388 on Aug 20, 2008

When I take regular dhea, I get emotional and my skin breaks out horribly! The 7 Keto makes such a world of difference because it fuels my adrenal glands WITHOUT all the awful hormonal side effects! AND it isn't easy to find the 100 mg dosage. I was so excited to order this and add it to my arsenal of health products to combat my flaggin adrenals!

Excellent for belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Aug 28, 2008

Have been taking for about 4 weeks and am noticing good results. This is the first supplement I have taken that I directly noticed help eliminate belly fat. I am only 31yrs old but had stubborn belly fat (and 10 extra lbs). I also take CLA and Super Citrimax, this has made the biggest difference when I added it.

Wow, I think it's working!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007

I definitely feel the thermogenic effect, but it is subtle and not distracting. It feels a little bit like I just ran around the block and my fat is burning off. I am not even trying and I'm losing weight already in the first week- I feel less hungry which I wasn't expecting. I also have softer skin, but that could be from another product that I'm taking at the same time as this one: Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Fish Oils 1000 mg. Another thing I noticed and I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but I feel like doing pushups before going to bed- it's less of an effort. I'm taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I-Herb is fantastic- fast shipping, great selection, packaged well and customer reviews. Just be careful because the shipping can be so fast that if you make a mistake it can already be on the truck before you have time to fix your order.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1831396 on Oct 09, 2008

Finished my 1st bottle, lasted 30 days, lost 2kg without exercising or changing my diet. It really works!!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1831369 on Jul 30, 2009

I used to take 7-Keto, but couldn't afford it, and my health has been going downhill for the past year. I bought some as a last resort, and am finding a huge improvement in my health, and very quickly. My joints feel better, I have more energy. Instead of not doing things because I don't feel good, and dragging myself around when I do something, I now pick up my feet and walk. I now want to go places and do things. I really can't believe the difference! One capsule (100 mg) is good, two is better. This is the lowest price I've found for 7-Keto. The next lowest was for the same amount for 60 caps, but they were 50 mg, not 100. So, this is a good deal.

Does wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on Dec 25, 2007

I've suffered from a lifelong learning disorders, depression and social anxiety. Recently I ran across a case study of an individual with those same problems, who was successfully treated with 7-Keto (and DHEA). It turns out that many learning disorders and anxiety issues are due to low DHEA levels, and therefore hormonal imbalances. DHEA is considered the "master" hormone that regulates other key hormones released by the adrenal glands. After just a week of supplimenting with mostly 7-Keto (also some DHEA and Pregnenolone) I began to sleep again (lifelong insomnia) and my depression disappeared. Now I'm able to start focusing and my anxiety has diminished. It's great to be able to once again carry on conversations and to sit down and read a book!

Boy, do these work

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Nov 08, 2008

I bought this product primarily to help with weight control. However for a long time I've had no libido whatsoever. Taking 2 of these a day made my libido so strong I barely thought of anything else. Now, I'm taking one a day and it's much more manageable. As far as weight loss goes, I've only been supplementing for a month and figuring I'll see some results with the 2nd bottle.

finally, a cure! 10 stars!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 10, 2009

I am a woman in my mid 40's. Over the past 15 years, my energy level had significantly dropped to the point that the last 5 years found me to be an unwilling couch potato. I wanted to be involved and I stayed fairly busy, but I never felt like I contributed much due to extreme, unrelenting fatigue. Everyday by 1pm after lunch, I could be found on my couch in a semi-conscious state feeling like a slug and overcome with guilt that I was so unproductive. I searched around and tried many "energy enhancers' over the years. I guess I have 30 bottles of pills that failed to deliver on their promise of good, vibrant health. After getting on i-herb and surfing around I discovered these 7-keto DHEA pills. I thought "what the hay" if these don't work, I'll have 31 bottles of pills that don't deliver. Well, I couldn't be more impressed. The concoction I am taking has brought about the most amazing physical transformation. Not only am I losing weight, shaping up and never on my couch at any time, but I have more enegy than there are hours in the day. I'll give you my secret combo of pills that I take daily: AM 1 7keto-DHEA (100mg), 1 Source Naturals Green tea extract tablet (100mg), 1 Doctor's Best fumarate L-carnatine (855mg), and I drink lots of water through out the day. After lunch I take the second 7-keto DHEA. The best thing is there is no nervousness or jitters, but just a clearer mind, optimistic outlook and elevated mood. I will never be without these pills. I must have been very depleted and didn't know what was wrong. Now I am back to who I always knew I could be. Thanks IHERB for supreme service and incredible products. Got to run-I'm out the door to go enjoy my life!