お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2879664 on Dec 27, 2007

As a pharmacist I have lots of experience with prescription meds and OTC meds. Based on quantity, price and effectiveness this is one of the best probiotics on the market. I noticed a positive difference in the over health of my GI system within 2 days of starting this product.I experience less indigestion, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. There are other products on the market that are just as effective but you pay a lot more for less product.

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Capsules, (Ice) (NOW-02932)

Posted by Reviewer2279152 on Apr 03, 2008

This product requires refrigeration; should not be offered for 2-day UPS Ground shipping. Arrives in a stryrofoam box with a single skimpy and thawed cold-pack, arriving at or close to room temperature. Needs to be a 1-day delivery service and should be packed with more effective means of keeping it cold.

Fanatastic for Fungual Infections

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great supplement for fighting yeast and other fungal infections and helping to reestablish a healthy flora in the gut. Much easier way to get these organisms than eating yogurt which is packed full of preservatives and sugars.

best for us

Posted by Reviewer1320562 on Oct 30, 2007

My kids have Autism and problems with bowl movements. With this they have no problem. It's a God sent!

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Jun 14, 2010

These pro-biotics are pretty darn good and are obviously a great bargain price-wise. I store mine in the refrigerator and even a year later they still pass the active test (turning milk into a yogurt consistancy) When taken every day they will also help to keep you regular and reduce bloating. They will help during a cleanse to help keep things moving, too. My husband takes one every day and has for years along with Now Super Enzymes and Swiss Kriss. I personally only take one Now Foods 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus every 3 or 4 days because I swear they are SO strong and do such a great job cleansing me that they tend to make my face break out a bit if I take them every day for any length of time. So, again, for me, they are strong and I only take one every 3 or 4 days.