Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1666591 on May 10, 2010

When you take supplements, much of the time you can't tell that anything has changed, but with this product you can! An acupuncturist told me that taking something to help my digestive track would also help my acne. She recommended live Acidophilus and Bifidus with a minimum 8 billion count. That is when I found this product and it really works! Also, it easy to order and comes within a day or two of ordering in a Styrofoam box with an icepack so the product is still chilled when it arrives on my doorstep!

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Jun 14, 2010

These pro-biotics are pretty darn good and are obviously a great bargain price-wise. I store mine in the refrigerator and even a year later they still pass the active test (turning milk into a yogurt consistancy) When taken every day they will also help to keep you regular and reduce bloating. They will help during a cleanse to help keep things moving, too. My husband takes one every day and has for years along with Now Super Enzymes and Swiss Kriss. I personally only take one Now Foods 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus every 3 or 4 days because I swear they are SO strong and do such a great job cleansing me that they tend to make my face break out a bit if I take them every day for any length of time. So, again, for me, they are strong and I only take one every 3 or 4 days.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2364081 on May 30, 2011

so tahnkful for this product, before i had trouble with stomach.. and the dreaded yeast.. now almost a yr and no problems..thank you so much iherb

Fights Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3351899 on Jan 30, 2008

When my niece started taking Acidophilus for a digestive problem, her mother noticed her eczema, which she had suffered with for years, cleared up. I tried it the eczema on my elbows disappeared as well.

Now Foods 8-billion capsules

Posted by Reviewer2378609 on Jan 11, 2008

These worked when I took the Now Foods Nutra Flora FOS with them.