Acai juice

Posted by Reviewer1361744 on Jan 23, 2008

I used MonaVia before I found this one. This works as good and is much cheaper. Also I have degenerative arthritis and it is really helping my joints.

Get More for Your Money!

Posted by Reviewer2253919 on Apr 14, 2008

I find Acai gives me that extra burst of energy to get through my busy day without needing a nap. This great product has more Acai than other much more expensive brands. If you don't fall for the hype and compare the amount of Acai content instead, you'll find you get more for your money with NOW.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1700042 on Feb 20, 2008

As a test I tried monavie for a couple weeks and noticed more energy and less joint and tendon pain. I then tried NOW for a couple weeks. I don't notice any difference so I am sticking with NOW.

Fabulous Acai

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 03, 2008

I take so many supplements and eat well, that it is hard for me to notice the effect of the the things I use. I can say that I am 73 and not on meds. So here what I can say about this product. It tastes wonderful and the price is right! I have spent bucks on Goji berry, but this is real bang for your buck.

Acai

Posted by Reviewer2569418 on Aug 03, 2010

It is interesting that the label on the bottle says that there are 6.5 g of acai and 0 g of fat per serving. These two statements are incompatible. Acai is about 50% fat, so if there were really 6.5 g of acai, there should be 3 g of fat. To measure total fat, one can extract with a 2:1 mixture of chloroform plus methanol, save the chloroform layer, evaporate off the chloroform and weigh the residue. By this test, one serving (30 mL) contains only 0.16 g of fat, so it is very doubtful that there is anywhere near 6.5 g of acai in one serving.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Sep 07, 2008

I was pleased to find Acai juice which is low in sugar and low in price. I have been very satisfied with the product.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Oct 06, 2008

After reading previous reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I, too, had been using Monavie. It appears to work just as well as Monavie for me: gives me energy, reduces colds, reduces hot flashes and I like the taste better than Monavie.

Love this juice!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been taking this juice as perscribed for about a week and a half and love it. I feel like I have a better mood when taking it. I have also lost 4 pounds. I have been taking the Now Foods Energy, too and I think the combination is great!

Easy to Take and Good Tastin' too!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Jul 29, 2008

Great price fast delivery and good tastin'. I purchased this product to do a little internal clean up. I tend to cleanse quite a bit and this Acai juice just helps the process of cleaning out. It does give you some energy throughout the day which helps when it is 90 to 100 degee's outside. I will purchase it again.

i love this juice....no obligations u can give it a try. :)

Posted by 5379147925298167583 on Nov 11, 2012

I was a disbeliever in the claims of the ACAI berry benefits. But I swear that I start my day with just 2 oz of this slightly bitter juice and my hunger is diminished all day long. I can't say much about how IT actually helps me myself, but I only crave nutritious foods in much smaller portions. Never had the same outcome with the capsule form. The only drawback is that if you don't keep the sealed lid in the bottle cap, it makes a tremendous mess and you lose lots of expensive product. NOW Foods should correct its packaging, promptly!