DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a wonderful product and has been proven to help with hearing loss, especially hearing loss of sudden onset.

Fantastic Product !

Posted by Reviewer2735132 on Sep 10, 2009

Great product and price.I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product gave me increased energy after a few days.Has also reduced pain levels from Fibromyalgia.

Great Product - Can't Be Without It!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1828292 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the best supplement ever for mental clarity and focus and it also doubles as a potent fat burner. It's the one supplement I never want to run out of!!!

ALC is my favorite supplement

Posted by 5743219011234304960 on May 30, 2013

For me, the cognitve effect is amazing: I am a lot more active, I get motivated alot easier and have a more positive mood. I take 1g 1st thing in the morning (with NOW True Focus - also a great product) and sometimes 500mg with the 12.00pm meal (tried 1g but can't fall asleep too easy). Seems to work great with caffeine (I recommend green tea rather than coffee) I will use ALC forever :)

Acetyl-L carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1069192 on Apr 01, 2008

It's a fine product witch my daughter uses for some time now. She's got CFS and she's got more energy since she's using it.

Carnatine works great for losing weight.

Posted by Reviewer1283363 on Sep 10, 2007

I have used carnatine in my weight loss plan for over a year and lost 18 lbs in about 3 months.

High Energy and Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Apr 09, 2008

My thinking is clearer with this product and I have more energy then ever before. I will continue to take this product.

Good product

Posted by 5571590717727244471 on Aug 14, 2012

Regarding the results, take time and still do not know

very nice

Posted by 5579702321227623179 on Nov 06, 2012

it seems working since fat on my belly seems to be decreasing.

Diabetic Help

Posted by Reviewer2525503 on Sep 15, 2009

I started taking two of these capsuls and left vinegar, and anything containing vinegar, alone, and my Diabetic ALC number came down to 5.9, almost within the normal range. I was ecstatic, to say the least. I would highly recommend these capsuls to anyone, especially people who have Diabetes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »