Use Instead of Anti-acids

Posted by Reviewer1090247 on Apr 04, 2011

Our doctor prescribed anti-acids for my husbands acid reflux. I prescribed apple cider vinegar. I told him to give me one week before he filled the prescription. It not only helped with his reflux (he never filled the 'script', it also helped his discoid lupus by balancing his stomach acids.

ACV, must have item

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 15, 2010

Apple cider vinergar, I use for control for blood sugar, I have been taking it for over a year, it has been so long, i'm not sure what else is good for, but I don't get upset stomach any more, I take 2 capcels before each meal.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1910095 on Sep 28, 2008

High Blood Pressure runs in my family and I was worried about it. I researched online for natural products and read that apple cider vinegar is supposed to be great for all sorts of things. I tried this product and love it. Since taking it I have had all sorts of energy, feel better and find my self craving things that are good for my body. I highly recommend trying this.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2494409 on May 06, 2009

I take three pills morning and night as a wieght loss, toner and as an energy. It seems to work better than most of the supplements I've tried.

Good way to take ACV

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Mar 29, 2011

I take 1 capsule with each meal to address arthritis in some of my fingers, and it's very effective

AWWWW--SSSOMMME!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 03, 2011

I take 2 of these and 3 of 575mg. Glucomannan -- 30 minutes before meals. I have noticed that I am eating less food -- so welcome as I am on Prednisone which makes me HUNGARY all of the time -- the Glucomannan and the apple cider vinegar have given me a bit of an edge over the prednisone side effects and i'm losing some weight! I also don't crave sweets as much as I did before taking this product. Both of these products are working for me and I feel it is well worth considering.

NOW FOODS ... Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3280795 on Oct 19, 2009

An excellent product which helps with weight loss when taken along with a sensible diet. I have used Cider Vinegar for years as I know that it helps with my overall good health and well being.

Now Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

Posted by 4966947676361839760 on Aug 28, 2015

These capsules have helped to maintain my blood sugar and I have lost weigh while using them also. I highly recommend them to anyone with Diabetics, and they need to lose weigh and keep their blood sugar under control. I have been taking them for 2 yrs. now and I am a very satisfied customer. I only use Now, they are great and a good product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089735 on Sep 06, 2011

Had taken in 70's for joint and muscle pain. Read recent studies re lowering sugar spikes. Working for both sugar problem and joint and muscle pain.

Apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Feb 27, 2011

Very good product gives a certain energy and feeling cleaner inside. Recommend it. Also a goog price.