10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Astragalus, Immune System Support, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

This stuff works to prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2485904 on Apr 03, 2008

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 26, 2008

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2693323 on Aug 24, 2008

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

Allergy free!

Posted by Reviewer2872617 on May 03, 2009

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.