Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 26, 2008

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

This stuff works to prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer2485904 on Apr 03, 2008

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2693323 on Aug 24, 2008

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

it is very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Dec 19, 2013

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam on Jun 15, 2012

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Aug 21, 2013

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

Allergy free!

Posted by Reviewer2872617 on May 03, 2009

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Key to Healthy Living

Posted by Reviewer1102559 on Dec 29, 2009

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.