FANTASTIC STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Sep 19, 2010

This stuff is really good! It helped my immune system along with a proper diet. Really boosts things up a notch. It isn't a cure all but it really helps with infection.

Astragalus Root

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Also contains fiber.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Good product for my BP and immune. Been using this brand a year or so now. Lov it. Fast ship.

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Apr 07, 2016

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

Great product to build Immune system

Posted by 4975491337321140365 on Aug 21, 2016

When travelling overseas I usually get a cold or sick. But this time I took 2 x Astragalus morning and night what an improvement. Did not get sick at all. My daughters take this product as well to build their immune system and it really helps them during the winter months.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

Astragalus for long life !

no colds

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Dec 28, 2010

I know this keeps me away from colds. I take 1 or 2 a day depending on the weather.

Boosts my immune system dramatically at 1st signs of flu or cold.

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Nov 29, 2011

Can't do without this, Elderberry and Echinaccea. This combination is working for me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 12, 2011

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.