TCM

Posted by Reviewer1434497 on Oct 22, 2008

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Apr 17, 2008

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

great product

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

An "old" proven remedy

Posted by Reviewer1753634 on Nov 16, 2009

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1682901 on Sep 08, 2010

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2535869 on Feb 20, 2011

Very good strongly recommend

Great immune system boost

Posted by Reviewer1022142 on Apr 23, 2011

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

Miraculus

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Nov 18, 2011

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Dec 21, 2009

I bought most this product for a friend and family members who used because the do not have credit card to oorder on line. However I wwas told the are very good and helps her. I may try it my sometimes soon Also when she told me it was not sealed and I called for complain, I was replaced fast. Thank you for your attention and delivery