Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Good for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 From Finland on Jul 23, 2013

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

calms nerves

Posted by Reviewer2002384 From Wisconsin on Feb 06, 2012

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2026566 From Ukraine on Apr 12, 2013

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty From Taiwan on Oct 26, 2013

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

NOW-00420

Posted by 5712498503772735289 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.