New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Beef Gelatin, Natural Powder, 5 lbs (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

BOUGHT IT FOR MY HORSE

Posted by Reviewer1241606 on Jun 10, 2010

This product was bought to be feed to my horse. She has thinning hoof walls and shelley feet. Gelatin helps rebuild and give strength to hoof walls. It takes about 6 months of 1oz per day till the whole hoof wall is grown out but what a difference you will see. REMEMBER "NO HOOF = NO HORSE"

Help for Stiff Knees & flexibility

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Jul 18, 2012

I'm 73 with stiff knees.I am helping my Osto-Arthiritis Insitute using internal supplements to help what they are doing externally with hylauronic Acid injections (5) to lubricate the knee. It is helping. I started taking 1T 2 x a day of this gelatin. It is far cheaper than Neucell (same bovine collegen only super refined-(read 710 reviews- all excellent) I'm on a tight budget and although I tried the Neucell for comparison this is easier to mix, and seems very effective too. If it can grow & strengthen horses hooves it can do good things for me too as collegen is required for all soft tissue from cartilege and tendons to nails, skin and hair. I've been taking for 2 months so far. My nails are growing stronger and longer, my hair seems thicker and the knee that I didn't have the hylauronic acid injection in (too expensive to do both) is getting better too. Feels less stiff legged when I go down stairs or step off a curb. Because this is so darn cheap I started giving to my hubby 2 x daily. After 2 weeks he swore he was feeling more flexible...easier to put his socks on. I can't say I notice anything that quick, but occasionally it happens. I cut my husbands hair and have noticed a big big difference. He has very very fine thin hair that his baseball cap rubs almost bare in the back. Since taking this collegen (beef gelatin) his hair is so much stronger and seems even thicker. The cap no longer seems to wear the hair off in the back. He is also taking a lot of Lypo Spheric Vit C (helps cancer) and it greatly enhances body's ability to manufacture collegen..the combo has made a big difference with him. Collegen is supposed to be taken with Vit C or orange ju for best results. I expect to take this Beef Gelatin (aka Collagen Type 1 & type 3 forever. If 2 months shows this much gain, I can't wait for 6 months the length of time for horses hooves to grow out should been equally good for me. One more benefit we noticed. Hubby's face is filled with

Economical Packaging and Price

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

I take this as a supplement. I upgraded from the one pound jars. I just add a tablespoon to a full glass of water and gulp it down. It will gel up on you if you let it sit. If you have trouble swallowing, you might try capsules or some other product. That said, I'm please with the results.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1567227 on Feb 12, 2012

I am in line for a hip replacement and have had considerable pain. I'm trying to avoid 'the knife' for as long as possible and 2 months ago started taking 2 tablespoons of gelatin/day. I mix it up in juice and drink it right down. It really does seem to have helped, though it hasn't eliminated the problem. Yesterday I was on my feet from 10am til 6pm packing and moving. Today my hip is a bit sore. I simply could not have done that before the gelatin.

Working great

Posted by Reviewer1063238 on Apr 06, 2012

Solved my constipation. Great for the thyroid! You can't go wrong with NOW foods :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »