One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Some improvment

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

Helped me get off RX meds

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Nov 29, 2015

I was depending on omeprazole or Nexium (and sometimes pepcid and liquid Maalox on the same day!) to control my burning stomach. I knew there had to be a better way!! That way of life was terrible. I ordered 2 bottles of this and have just finished 1 bottle. I'm proud to say, in 2 short months, I no longer use any of the omeprazole, Nexium, pepcid, or Maalox. I started out taking the Betaine twice a day before breakfast and dinner, along with the omeprazole. I gradually weaned off that and onto pepcid alone (something I had tried to do several times in the past but didn't work). This probably took about 3-4 weeks. Then I only used the pepcid as needed which has become so rare it's amazing. I haven't changed my eating or other medications. I plan to order a couple more bottles to get me thru to holidays but I will also be telling my doc about this one. I'll admit, something I wouldn't really believe if it hadn't worked for me.

Gave me heartburn

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on Oct 26, 2015

I have silent reflux. They say that reflux can be caused by a deficit in stomach acid, so I thought it would be worth a try. Alas, it immediately gave me heartburn and reflux. I even tried emptying half the contents out of the capsule and taking a half-dose but the result was still heartburn. At least now I know that I don't have too little stomach acid and can move onto finding another solution.

GREAT

Posted by 4882359799755790984 on Oct 24, 2015

Great product and fast FedEx delivery - 14 days to Poland.

Love this product

Posted by 5010980750162675322 on Sep 19, 2015

I'm a naturopath and this product has really helped with my digestion. www.kellymartin.com.au

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

i just bought hcl

Posted by 5001626901368074391 on Jul 07, 2015

i hope its work for me, i already try many way to solve my bloated but its still there. i also cut my sugar and carbohydrate and follow gerd diet and also same result. so i just gonna try this hcl, hope its work for me...

Dwayne