The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Acidic

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend taking this before a meal. I tried taking it after, it sort of just sat at the end of my esophagus / start of my stomach, I can feel a warm sensation. I only take 2 pills! If I take it before a meal though, I won't feel anything. I take it when I eat a meal heavy in proteins since my digestion is a little weak.

Doing the job.

Posted by 4863124020694680838 on Aug 07, 2016

very satisfied.

Very satisfied with my digestion after this product.

Posted by 5321391448417352504 on Aug 20, 2016

I have low stomach acid due to low thyroid function and this is helping me so much to digest the food. I can tell the difference- before knowing about it I had often need to lay down after simple breakfast.Now no steak can scare me:)

No need to take more than 3 capsules per meal!

Posted by psoriasis on Aug 26, 2016

Established brand - NOW - and Betaine HCL does what you want from this supplement. Just do not get fooled by those who say you need 7 capsules per meal. There is (almost) no gain if you go over 3 capsules per meal. The pH won't get significantly lower when taking 7 capsules over 3 capsules. This supplement will get you about 2 pH with 3 capsules and taking another 4 is almost useless because pH does not work like that! Like if you had pH 6 and take 3 capsules you would get pH 2 but another 3 capsules won't make it pH 1. The pH then decreases just a little bit and taking a lot of capsules will just cost you a lot of money.

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

Love this product

Posted by 5010980750162675322 on Sep 19, 2015

I'm a naturopath and this product has really helped with my digestion. www.kellymartin.com.au

GREAT

Posted by 4882359799755790984 on Oct 24, 2015

Great product and fast FedEx delivery - 14 days to Poland.

Good

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015

I got these recommended by my therapist. I have Hashimoto's and low stomach acid, which in turns makes absorption of nutrients more difficult. It seem to be working!