Definitely worked for me

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

When I needed it, these were great. After several months, I no longer needed them.

well it works!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Aug 25, 2009

maybe too well, I wasnt even sure IF what I had was too low stomach acid so... it feltnice first few times I took it..then once I made mistake of taking it with maybe wrong type of food and also it was too LITTLE food... so I ended up with a bad tummy ache. but I know its still valueable for those who need it and I felt fine when I took it with large meals.. no indigestion afterwards! no bloating after. id use it again. I dont properly absorb all my nutrients from food. so I need this. also white vinegar works too WHITE not apple cider.. a teaspoon in water.

Now foods betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer1940508 on Mar 01, 2012

Helps me digest my food. No More bloating and cramps!

Excellent product

Posted by Carybear on Aug 26, 2012

This product has improved colon transit time for me and has ensured that I am getting full nutrients from the foods I am eating. No more partially digested stuff in the WC ;)

Chris Sims

Posted by Reviewer1793226 on Oct 17, 2007

these are my all time favourite enzymes. they work well and are gfeat value

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Heps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2336501 on Feb 21, 2012

It really helps my digestion, and the caps form is so much better that tablets which I used before.

Great taken as needed

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Mar 23, 2009

I take these according to the meals I eat. I don't need to take them everyday, but they really help when I am having protein or carb-heavy meals. Love Now brand.

It definitely works, but guessing correct dose is a required skill.

Posted by 5066086616369860620 on Oct 09, 2016

I'm still experimenting with this product. So far it appears to be doing what it's intended to do. I just need to get the doses correct, which means judging dose by meal size, and particularly the amount of protein in each meal. That's the difficulty in trying to guess one's stomach acid needs.