This is the shit

Posted by Reviewer2245480 on Jan 08, 2012

Very good-tasting stevia, convenient dose pouches. No need to look elsewhere

NO MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer1477563 on Jan 01, 2012

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is a "cheap" sugar substitute added to way many foods people eat. This product is one of a handful that has none of this crap plus other added "natural" ingredients, inulin and chromium. Plus the stevia is organic and this product contains no artificial this or that crap! Knowledge is power and this is the best Stevia product I herb has in my humble opinion has.

Stevia Balance

Posted by Reviewer3096411 on Dec 07, 2011

Fast Service

no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3175262 on Nov 28, 2011

I use this all the time

Actually Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 02, 2011

I use Stevia Balance in my smoothies and stirred into oatmeal, but as time goes by, I know I will find other uses for it. I like the packets so I can put a few in my purse to use when we go out, and I like to offer a packet to a friend who is about to plop a load of sugar in her coffee or tea. I do find, however, that each packet has enough product for 2 uses...at least for me. Stevia is very sweet, so start with half a packet and add more as you desire. I've tried other stevia brands but find this one to taste better. Of course, the addition of inulin and chromium is a bonus, and NOW has come up with a very tasty way to do something good for our bodies. Highly recommend.

Added ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 24, 2011

I like this Stevia, but I am not sure why they added the Inulin and Chromium. I like to know what I am taking in besides the plant.

Great alternative to artificial sweetners.

Posted by Reviewer1986221 on Aug 23, 2011

This is a good stevia, especially with the added inulin and chromium.

Yummie and Healthy

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Aug 21, 2011

Yummie and Healthy Yummie and Healthy Yummie and Healthy!

Undecided...

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011

I've never used Stevia before so have absolutely nothing to compare it to. It does sweeten nicely. I've used it with my plain yogurt and in one of my shakes. Jury is still out.

Very Sweet and Useful to Reduce Sugar Use

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

I don't use stevia any more, but this one tasted good and helped me reduce my use of honey while I took it.