• No returns on these short dated items.
  • Reviews | English

tastes bad and just drips from dispenser and doesn't close well

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Dec 07, 2011

definitely won't buy this one again, but the liquid stevia from wisdom natural tastes good, drip perfectly from the dispenser and close well.

Yummy

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

Great in protein shakes, oatmeal, protein pancakes. It loses a star though as my bottle isn't air tight and the lid wont close properly on my bottles

so so

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 10, 2010

Better to add good quality organic cocoa powder and Now stevia powder.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer1111918 on Nov 17, 2010

This stuff tastes just as good as other chocolate stevia I've tried (Wisdom, NuNaturals), but the formula is GLOOPY. It's like syrup and very hard to control. I won't be buying it again, the savings aren't worth it.

Yumm

Posted by Reviewer1576753 on Apr 04, 2010

This dark chocolate stevia is heavenly in peppermint tea.

Strange chocolate flavour

Posted by 5363227363170317213 on Nov 08, 2013

IMHO It is worthless

Love it

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 15, 2011

I think this is so much better than SweetLeaf! You can use more before it gets bitter! It gives a rich, good chocolate flavor to smoothies, milk, etc. My three-year old gets hemp milk with 2-3 drops of this, and it´s chocolate milk! I use it in chocolate smoothies, along with some raw cocoa powder, frozen banana and hemp milk. Magic!

I like it

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I use sweeteners mainly for my coffee. At first, I could not get used to the taste, ie over the aftertaste, but after a few weeks I got completely used to it and I don't notice the change of taste in coffee. Could be a bit thicker... In the end, I like it and I'm not going back to those chemical types of sweeteners. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I use this for my coffee. Mmmm!!!

Love it! Now stevia -

Posted by Reviewer1468121 on Jan 08, 2012

I love the rich flavor stevia that Now Foods brings with their Better Stevia bottles! This chocolate version is amazing. You do need to add more than they say, so it doesn't laste that long... but it's worth it! The liquid is more like a syrup as opposed to a watery liquid.