Nice taste

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

One of the better Now Foods Better Stevia products. Has a more natural taste than the other Now Foods stevias I have tried. If you like pomegranate and blueberry, why not give this a go?

Reminds me of Strawberry Quik

Posted by KeptbyHisgrace on Oct 23, 2013

This truly is a yummy change from sugar, and much healthier too. It does have a more fruity flavor than I expected it to have, so I'm thrilled. If you mix it with raw milk it tastes just like the strawberry Nestle Quik so my husband was really happy about that! You must remember to shake the bottles before using them to get a good boost of flavor. My whole family enjoys it (even the picky ones) and it does not have an aftertaste at all. Very good!

Ideal para infusiones

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 25, 2014

Encantada estoy con esta stevia! La uso sobre todo en infusiones, con yogur natural.. Tiene un sabor muy rico como a frutas del bosque.

Yum!

Posted by Endergirl on Aug 06, 2013

I use this in yogurt, the taste is very prominent and I need less of this stevia to achieve the perfect sweetness and taste than other types. It also has a strong smell which I like. :)

Pomegranate Blueberry

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 29, 2013

Fruity flavor, delicious sweetener in yoghurt etc. Just a drop or two is sufficient.

Not bad

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

I purchased this along with the coconut flavour. In terms of taste I like this one better, but I still don't particularly like the thick consistency. Overall, it's worth buying.

Another great Now Foods Stevia

Posted by juliamalin on Jul 31, 2013

Just another great stevia from Now Foods. Love it!!

mmm

Posted by 5047274531974152094 on Aug 29, 2013

yummy

Me encanta el sabor

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

la uso para hacer té helado de carcadé y me encanta el sabor. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Great taste!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 22, 2013

I love this in smoothies, tea, yogurt.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »