Now Foods, BetterStevia

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

I don't find these useful with tea or coffee, because this makes them taste strange. Works with smoothies and similar though, if you need some extra sweetness without extra calories.

Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Don´t like aftertaste

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

I don`t like the taste of tea or coffee with this sweetener. 1 sachet makes it too sweet and have aftertaste. So I am looking for other ways to use this product.

convenient packaging

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

I like the convenient packaging. The stevia is good and not as bitter as other products I have tried.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good

Good

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012

A bit aftertaste, but not too bad. And it's organic.

Good Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Sep 04, 2012

I purchased these while on special. Nice tasting stevia (and I have tried a lot) Mild tasting, No funny bitter aftertaste & packaged in convenient single serve sachets. Very happy with purchase :)

Healthier than aspartame

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Sep 18, 2012

My 65 years old mom switched to stevia after learning the bad effects of aspartame. Taste good, calories=0.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Sep 23, 2012

Sweeter than regular white table sugar without the calorie and guilt. It dissolves quickly in my fresh squeezed homemade lemonade. And it tastes great!

Convenient but prefer liquid stevia

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These little packets are handy for keeping in your purse and using when you are out of the house. I do prefer the liquid stevia for everyday use at home. For those who haven't used stevia before it is much sweeter (40 times) than sugar so use sparingly. Also, stevia can leave a bitter aftertaste so if using while baking mix it with another sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!