great product

Posted by Reviewer1139917 on Nov 14, 2009

You cannot go wrong with this, I will add my voice- no after taste, best price anywhere. stevia not only is a great sweetner but has added health benefits, supporting liver etc. plus if that is not enough you are ordering form one of the best. Iherb always trying to do the best for the customer

Great alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer1233100 on Oct 12, 2007

Great for diabetes. Works great in coffee and beverages. I've never tried it in food preparation.

Stevia 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer1518259 on Nov 26, 2008

Love, love, love this product. I tried to buy locally, but they don't handle the large bottle without a pre-order. Came to IHerb it was $5.00 a bottle cheaper. Thank you IHerb. I had a problem with this order and IHerb jumped on it and fixed it immediately. Very happy with the customer service

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1544027 on Jan 13, 2009

This product is by far the best of all the stevia products. It has no bitter after taste at all. I much prefer the liquid form for home use. I don't find this product in tablet or powdered form, which would delight me if it is produced that way.

Great sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1560965 on Oct 13, 2008

I'm not diabetic... I just don't like the taste of the pink and blue packets (along with the fact that they are not truly natural). I've tried several other Stevia products, powders, baking mix versions, liquids, etc. and none of them work as well as this. I love making ice tea! Putting a teaspoon in a 1/2 gallon of fresh made tea gives it the perfect sweetness without the after taste. Now don't get me wrong.... No product (Stevia, the pink and blue packets) goes without an aftertaste but if you want to use something besides sugar, then this Stevia product is the perfect choice. It is very sweet so just be careful not to over do it and you won't get the after taste.

Excellent replacement for sugar!

Posted by 5365604430481337722 on Jun 25, 2014

Stevia - a very useful substitute for sugar. My family uses it for a year - my husband to lose weight, I have improved overall - before we added to coffee and tea sugar, which is harmful to the body. Now I do make stevia in baking. I believe that everyone who cares about his family and himself should give up sugar and use stevia.

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687080 on Nov 09, 2009

Trying to be weight conscience...I found that the taste is the best around. I have never baked with it. I use it daily in my lemon water..that I guzzle all day long. Not as great in coffee, but wonderful in tea. I really enjoy it!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Jun 19, 2009

I first tried this in the smaller version and loved it so much that when I saw this size, I had to purchase it as it is more economical and such a great value! This particular Stevia is my absolute favorite and I have tried quite a few different brands..

Stevial Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1341193 on Jul 28, 2009

We use this to sweeten most of our foods and beverages - without the calories or spiking insulin levels. We have not drank soda in many years because we use therapeutic grade essential oils in our water and sweeten it with Stevia!

Stevia is a great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1417988 on Jan 20, 2009

I am used to another brand of Stevia. Each brand has a different potency. It seems that 1 teaspoon equals 1 cup of sugar. But that slightly differs for each recipe. However, this product worked great in my last loaf of pumpkin bread. I add one forth the required sugar, and then added Stevia for the remaining sweetness. Eveyone loved it!