Stevia better than sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1210029 on Feb 26, 2011

I like Stevia as you only need a few drops and things are sweetened. I use it every day in a pot of tea.

High Quality, High Speed

Posted by Reviewer1433526 on Feb 24, 2011

The Article itselve is as good as it always has been. At the same time I ordered it, did order something similar in Switzerland, from a company which is located about 60 miles away from me. Your parcel did arrive one day earlier. Looks like world record. Thank you.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2483551 on Feb 15, 2011

I have never bought the glycerite stevia Now Foods brand before I really didn't realize it was not the same liquid that I had bought before. I am having to use much more of this product and probably will not buy it again. I was surprised that it came in a baggie, now I know why, really sticky and messy.

Great value on Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1869258 on Feb 14, 2011

I have been ordering the 8 fl. oz. bottles of liquid Stevia from Iherb for a while. It's a much better value than buying the 2 fl. oz. bottles at the local health food store.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Feb 09, 2011

This is the BEST stevia product I have EVER used. No nasty after-taste. I noticed some people complained about the thickness, but I like that.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1888202 on Jan 19, 2011

Best price.

smooth

Posted by Reviewer1107257 on Jan 04, 2011

This is great when you need stevia to mix into liquid that is cold. I find it a little hard to mix the powdered stevia into cold liquids.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Dec 27, 2010

Better than Sugar, as a great taste with no after bite. This is the best sugar substitute that I have ever used and I always carry a small bottle with me.