Awesome. We love it.

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Apr 09, 2008

We completely abstain from sugar. To the best of our ability we try avoid anything with sugar added -whether refined or evaporated cane juice. We use primarily for liquid drinks like tea, juices, smoothies, deserts, etc. Really add to anything you want to sweeten. We also buy the big one pound powdered version of Now's Stevia. A drop goes a long way. We've used for a couple of years. We make vegetable juices for our three year old and add a drop or two of this and he loves it. In addition to eating them, it's a great way to get him to consume veggies.

Bang for the buck and the best so far

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Apr 20, 2008

Although not flavor neutral in its contribution of sweetness, this brand is milder than others I've used in both powder and liquid form. When mixed with other sweeteners such as Xylitol or fruit, its licorice under-taste disappears. It is always out on the counter at my house, playing a key role in baking and beverage making, and lasts longer than any other Stevia I've used.

Excellent replacement for sugar!

Posted by 5365604430481337722 on Jun 25, 2014

Stevia - a very useful substitute for sugar. My family uses it for a year - my husband to lose weight, I have improved overall - before we added to coffee and tea sugar, which is harmful to the body. Now I do make stevia in baking. I believe that everyone who cares about his family and himself should give up sugar and use stevia.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1492361 on Oct 13, 2007

The stevia tastes great, but the bottle lid is poorly designed. This means that I end up squeezing out way too much of this ultra sweet substance. What I want is a few drops, not a big glop. I end up wasting stevia, which, at nearly $15.00/bottle is a big deal. Also, the lids leak, so the entire counter surface where I store stevia gets very sticky and sweet. Now Herbs used to use a bottle with a smaller nozzle, which worked much better.

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on May 25, 2012

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Terrible pre-taste

Posted by Reviewer2961402 on Feb 07, 2010

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Nov 27, 2008

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Apr 27, 2009

Tastes great and dissolves well in liquids

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 28, 2009

I've long used Stevia, but I like the consistency of this product much better than the drops. The price is right, too.