Good sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 15, 2008

A few drops of Stevia replace sugar in my herbal teas (and occasionally with other drinks and food). Very good for low-calories and low-carbs diets.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

How delicious! Hot tea, iced tea, coffee. I understand several soft drink companies have finally decided to use this for their products. Thanks i herb for a good price and quick annd courteous service.

Sweetest Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Jan 31, 2008

The key to this fine product is knowing how much to use. Once you learn how to use it, it's hard to tell the difference between this and real sugar.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1492361 on Oct 13, 2007

The stevia tastes great, but the bottle lid is poorly designed. This means that I end up squeezing out way too much of this ultra sweet substance. What I want is a few drops, not a big glop. I end up wasting stevia, which, at nearly $15.00/bottle is a big deal. Also, the lids leak, so the entire counter surface where I store stevia gets very sticky and sweet. Now Herbs used to use a bottle with a smaller nozzle, which worked much better.

IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on May 25, 2012

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

Terrible pre-taste

Posted by Reviewer2961402 on Feb 07, 2010

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Nov 27, 2008

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1525446 on Sep 29, 2008

I absolutely love this product. Since I have been using it I do not have any gasto problems.

Now Foods Stevia Rocks

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Oct 26, 2011

I use powder stevia. I use tab stevia. And this liquid stevia rocks!