Stevia as a sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3336122 on Dec 23, 2008

iHerb fulfilled order quickly - my sweetener of choice and recently chosen by leading soft drink manufacturers to replace current artificial sweeteners. Peter in Santa Barbara.

Portable Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Dec 07, 2008

If you like to have stevia on the go buy a pill container and fill it up with these babies and tuck 'em in your purse or pocket. Good stuff!

Second time round

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I've tried this product before and found the tabs bitter in coffee so I mainly use it for tea now.

These are a great replacement to sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2848039 on Nov 12, 2008

I was looking for a replacement for the stevia tabs we had been purchasing from the local health food store that they no longer carry. Your store had these for 1/2 the price of my old ones, and the shipping was very reasonable. They arrived in just a few days (which was great because we had been out for a while). We use them in coffee and when I am craving sweet tea (without all the calories of sugar). I have found a new store to purchase from!Thanks!

Get off the sugar, baby!

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Oct 20, 2008

This is just fine in my coffee and it's easy to keep in my purse for coffee out.

WHAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2051477 on Oct 06, 2008

Can't review as still haven't received product...

wasn't what I thought it was

Posted by Reviewer3115219 on Sep 06, 2008

Or more correctly it had MORE than I thought. It had chromium added to it which I did not need in my diet. Otherwise I was satisfied with the product.

Geoffrey Briggs

Posted by Reviewer2566514 on Sep 04, 2008

good product, only downside is that it leaves a slight residue at the bottom of the cup. a small price to pay i suppose for something that is safer than the artificial sweeteners.

Mrs E Williams

Posted by Reviewer1329248 on Aug 23, 2008

I have found these tablets very good. I feel much better having used these, whereas before I had been using Aspartame

price beats flavor

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Aug 11, 2008

The price beats the competition, but for those who are not used to the peculiar taste of stevia, be warned. It doesn't taste like sugar. It's so much better for you though, that I do recommend it if you care about your health.