Very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by Reviewer2486591 on Feb 23, 2012

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1849872 on May 21, 2009

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2101618 on Nov 28, 2009

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1847750 on May 20, 2011

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

GReat!

Posted by BroomHilda on Jun 15, 2012

Great cost benefit ! If you ve used stevia before and u like it, that's the best choice

good price and sweetening power

Posted by Reviewer1541953 on Aug 13, 2012

I use 1/2 tsp per half gallon iced tea. The powdered stevia doesn't dissolve well; this is a good alternative.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1234596 on Jul 16, 2009

The liquid Stevia that NOW products makes is wonderful. Very satisfied with the product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on May 09, 2010

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.