Love this stuff.

Posted by 4731613864930747056 on Sep 02, 2015

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

great price!

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Jun 09, 2015

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Great product!

Posted by 5275356927123712305 on May 22, 2015

Good taste, good price, good quality!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1935941 on Mar 10, 2015

This is organic, which is KEY, especially for extracts, since they are more concentrated than other products, and therefore would also have very concentrated levels of any pesticides in the plants. It also tastes great, which is also key! I need this daily for tea and coffee consumption. :)

Best tasting stevia

Posted by Ashersmama on Sep 19, 2014

This is my favorite stevia. It's a staple in my kitchen and purse. I never leave the house without my refilled dropper of it. Iherb packages it safely, and out of all the times I've ordered this bottle, it's never made a mess.

Best sweetener with IR problem!

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014

Perfect for my chocholate milk and lemonade. Can't say it is not sugar. In tee a tiny bit I feel the difference, maybe because I use lemon too. But still a lot better taste than artificial sweetener! Best with IR problem too! Kakaóban és limonádéban tökéletes. Teában icipicit érzem a különbséget, de lehet, hogy azért, mert citromot is teszek bele. De még mindig kellemesebb, mint más, mesterséges édesítők. Inzulin rezisztenciával is ezt javasolják

Great

Posted by 4717640718186168362 on Jan 15, 2014

Great product. Very good flavour.

Great and organic

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

I prefer the orange label in taste better.

My favourite liquid stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1090790 on May 04, 2013

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

So sweet, so simple.

Posted by Reviewer2475203 on Feb 09, 2012

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »