Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

hello sweetness, goodbye heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on May 26, 2006

This is the best deal I've seen anywhere, online or in a store, for stevia extract packets. I use this as a sweetener in my coffee and in smoothies. In coffee, I think it's just as good as any other sweetener, except for the last sip in a cup, which always seems to have a concentration of sweetness in it. I guess it doesn't dissolve quite as well as other sweeteners, but as I say, that only seems to affect the last sip. I've discovered another benefit of stevia that I didn't expect: it prevents heartburn! I used to take medication every day for severe chronic heartburn. Now I never get heartburn anymore, as long as I have a few packets of stevia every day.

Posted by Reviewer3048752 on Feb 14, 2007

No aftertaste or bitter taste. Excellent product.

Great product, great price!

Posted by jeplace on Mar 27, 2007

Stevia is healthy for you- it is an herb. For the packets of Stevia, I like this the best, I like the taste. The price is so much less than the health food stores. I like having packets to take with me and also to have around for guests.

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

All-around good deal

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

Stevia is a wonderful alternative to higher-calorie sugar and frightening artificial sweeteners, and iherb.com has the best price anywhere!