wow !

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Sep 12, 2007

since I've been using this product my hair grew so much. I have to color my hair at least once a month because my roots start to show. Not bad at all!

Makes my fingernails stronger!

Posted by Reviewer3037881 on Apr 03, 2008

On the advice of my nutritionist, I've been taking Biotin for a couple of years now and there's a definite difference (strengthening) of my fingernails which used to break and split all the time. Again, I like NOW products because they are of high quality and are reasonably priced.

Great for Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

I've been using this product for about 10 months now, and I have to say that my hair has grown in much fuller than it has in several years. It is also a good bit less unruly which may or may not be due to the biotin, but it is nice to have all this extra hair to wonder about.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Apr 19, 2009

Excellent product, just remember at 1000 mcg it is only a low dose compared to the 5000 mcg caps and some may have to take more than one capsule per day

My hair is growing back!

Posted by Reviewer1809430 on Oct 23, 2009

I waited to do this review until I had been using this product for over a month. My daughter and I both take this and her hair and nails growning fast (and strong). Me -- I noticed new hair coming in! My hair had been thinning for a few years now and I am so excited to have it growing back. My nails look great too! Definately reccommend it.

Biotin is fabulous for your hair and nails!!!

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

Being anemic and family history of female baldness, I suffered from drastic hair loss a few months ago. Completely devasted I was searching for answers and products to help with hair growith. Over and over, Biotin was recommended. I have been using it since September and no longer have hair loss...only hair growth. Yeah!!! I am ordering some more today.

Very pleased. Will buy again.

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 02, 2010

Great stuff. Good dosage amount (5000 is too much, from what I hear), and as long as I take it every other day (I need to test more) I don't get acne. I had a brief outbreak in the begining, but now that's fading. My fingernails are so much harder (they used to be so bendy and weak), and I can almost feel the difference in my hair growth, and can already see a difference in there. Small pills, great product.

Biotin Works!

Posted by Reviewer1589525 on Dec 30, 2009

My hair was thinning from working at a very stressful job. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't successfully make a ponytail. After using the Biotin for 3 months, I am happy to report stronger, thicker hair. I haven't seen much growth in the length, but it is very much thicker, prettier, and more manageable.

Great choice for Biotin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2547032 on Jun 13, 2009

I take two a day to supplement and find that it does make my hair and nails grow faster/stronger. Price is excellent. I also like that the capsule is very small.

Now Foods Biotin, 1000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2854409 on Jan 30, 2009

Excellent. Pills are easy to swallow. Helps my nails to grow faster and strnger. The do not crack as much now.