Great formula, more energy

Posted by 5660463220563239217 on Apr 23, 2016

Bone strength really helped me feel better when I was recovering from long term vitamin D deficiency. Unlike other calcium supplements, this didn't give me joint pain and improved my overall energy levels.

Dog kidney failure

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I specifically bought this product on recommendation from my vet to add to my dogs food to support her kidney damage. If you find this review helpful click "Yes" to let me know.

super

Posted by 4983446111356426867 on Jan 23, 2016

very good and has a strong support for health for elder people

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

it helped my mum!

Now Foods

Posted by 4698636445266524060 on Mar 24, 2015

Please be careful to use with other medications. Can cause weakness and dizziness. Supply was delivered within 18 days.

Great product

Posted by 5334672593975771447 on Feb 23, 2015

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Good for osteoporosis bad for my gut

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

The ingredients sounded reasonably good but ....the citrates gabe my belly trouble....for people allergic with pollen...the horsetail extract maybe a risk.... ..but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

good

Posted by 5212562783045608177 on Aug 03, 2014

low price,good quality thank you!

What is in this product that they don't list?

Posted by 5475391103499229793 on Jul 20, 2014

I am having a similar reaction as to something that would contain yeast, still it doesn't say yeast in the ingredients. I don't know what to make of that.

Taking with other bone supplements

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on May 20, 2014

I am taking this with Doctor's Best Strontium(1 hour before breakfast on empty stomach not with calcium supplements, reviewers had said that Strontium uses the same receptors as calcium), Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10,000 IU(don't take with too much Vitamin A, but Beta Carotene is okay), Usana Calcium(that has vit. D, magnesium for absorption), Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate powder(amazon.com, dissolves easily in cold or room temp. or hot water, no taste except a little of gelatin/jello taste, does not thicken like gelatin), Nature's Plus Vitamin K2/Organic Wholefood K2(needed for bone health), and Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend(amazon.com, for my teeth health-I want to read the book Cure Tooth Decay, which also talks about teeth health and fermented foods and good fats for teeth health and general health). I am taking bone supplements for my jaw bone, which is low from orthodontics and jaw surgery. I am hoping this Now Bone Strength also grows teeth bone, as my roots are short from orthodontics and jaw surgery. The jaw bone supports the teeth. God bless you all.