2 veces comprado

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

el burdos ayuda a una circulación profunda de la sangre, las usaba junto a la niacina y mejoro los problemas de acné adulto, muy efectiva, la recomiendo.

Good Liver Cleansers

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

This product with very good - however, I'd recommend people to take 3-4 caps a day straight for 30 days, to properly aid the liver in its digestion.

Ok..

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Mh, sure, this one is probably ok, but I didn't notice much difference.

Allergic to Burdock root

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 12, 2015

I had to discontinue because I started having "acne hives" or facial hives that itched. Websites warn: "If you are sensitive to daises, chrysanthemums, or ragweed, you may experience an allergic reaction to burdock, including dermatitis." I am a sensitive person given I do have allergies to dust, molds, trees, animals, milk, etc etc

OMG

Posted by lusilje on Dec 11, 2014

Wtf, this actually works?! I bought it without any expectations of it actually doing any good, but by golly I've gotten less pimply, and that's really awesome. I've only taken two tablets twice a day, so maybe it's a good idea to first try one tablet twice a day and see if it helps, before doing two thrice a day? Sounds awfully lot to me. The gelatin is a big minus though :(

They're good and cheap

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

I take these when I remember because I am obsessed with clean blood but I bought them for my son who gets acid reflux though I haven't convinced him to try them yet

helped cure acne

Posted by 5665121356823500686 on Oct 02, 2014

I love Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules. along with Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid 2x per day help get rid of my adult acne

Good for body cleansing

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Good for body cleansing

Finished One Bottle...

Posted by 5493502712357925221 on Sep 11, 2014

It didn't have any effect on me.

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with yellow duck skin cleanse, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc. I have them with breakfast, lunch and dinner. They're easy to swallow.