great

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Apr 16, 2010

after turning 30 i started getting acne. come to find out i can't eat nuts without breaking out. so i did some reasearch online and noticed that burdock root is highly used for acne and i must say it does the job well. i started taking one pill 3x a day(after all this is a herb and you have to make sure that you don't experince any side effects) and increased it to 2 pills 3x a day and the results are great. you still have to use cleansers and other products but its great to take care of your acne from the inside out. hope this helps.

Oh my god

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Aug 31, 2011

Ive been taking these at a bit random, from 2 to 6 pills a day. But I still see a diference! My hormonal cheek and chin acne is calming down, I feel at peace with my soul, stable digestion, and even my flaky scalp seems to have calmed down. Didn't think it worked at first but I'm glad I decided to finish the bottle.

Burdock root memory helper

Posted by Reviewer1642794 on Oct 02, 2011

I am in my mid 50's and have gone back to college. I had no idea my memory was getting so bad until it came time for rcall at test times. 2 weeks on the burdock and i can already tell the difference! thanks so much, this is going to be part of my everyday vitamin regime from now on. 5 stars on this product.

Only on my second day - though,

Posted by Beaker2112 on Aug 05, 2014

I can say with absolute certainty that Burdock Root is nothing short of MIRACULOUS when it comes to clearing up various painful and extremely irritating skin conditions. I had initially become aware of this particular supplement through my significant other whom had been suffering from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, quite literally for years. Following months of research due entirely to the lack of efficacy of prescription steroidal creams and injections, it turns out that this little gem in a bottle is chelation therapy on a low level scale - meaning, this rids your body of toxins in a safe and natural manner. I'm not certain if this would work on Eczema due to Nickel Allergies (as I, myself have this problem) - however, after hearing testimonials from quite a large number of friends as well as my significant other, I had to make this purchase in order to try this particular therapy out for myself as I also suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis. When my significant other had ordered, received and taken Burdock root as directed on the bottle, the Plaque Psoriasis had completely disappeared within the very short time span of three months - that was well over a year ago and there has not yet been another recurrence to date (May 2012). As Burdock root is extremely difficult to find locally in many areas, I highly recommend purchasing it through this website simply to avoid the sheer aggravation of numerous wasted phone calls and valuable time. ***UPDATE*** (July 2012) Psoriasis had cleared up! However, I had only ordered a two month supply - I had run out, and the Psoriasis had come back. This time around, I have ordered more ... let's see what happens. Will update in a few months. Hubby is, thankfully - to this date August 6, 2014 still Psoriasis free! I on the other hand an almost there but it's not from Burdock root ... read on, I've discovered something even better!

helpful for allergies

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

I give this to my dog. I mix her a blend of herbs for allergies, and burdock is great in helping for this. Even my vet noticed on our last visit, that our dog was looking better, she is once again starting to grow little hairs on her eyelids. Her allergies had her eyes so swollen that all the hair had stopped growing on them. Her overall health and coat is better too.

Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Aug 22, 2012

I'm going through hormonal changes and it's affecting my Skin...Burdock root helps clearing the skin.

Good value

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

This works wonder! I have tried several different burdocks, and now I've decided to stick with this-it's the best! The price is good, the product great, and the capsules are easy to swallow. I can see the difference on my skin!

OMG

Posted by lusilje on Dec 11, 2014

Wtf, this actually works?! I bought it without any expectations of it actually doing any good, but by golly I've gotten less pimply, and that's really awesome. I've only taken two tablets twice a day, so maybe it's a good idea to first try one tablet twice a day and see if it helps, before doing two thrice a day? Sounds awfully lot to me. The gelatin is a big minus though :(

nothing spectacular

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Mar 06, 2014

I expected so much from it, to heal patches of damaged skin, or at least improve my complexion. So far - nothing, after a month if continuous use.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2131764 on May 20, 2009

This product is highly recommended to my skin improved a lot.