Butterbur

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

My mom told me for years to get this for migraines. I'm taking it everyday and so far no migraines. I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now.

Butterbur is fattening

Posted by Reviewer3118613 on Apr 23, 2012

I had to stop taking the Butterbur. It was making my appetite out of control. I laterread it is used to stimulate the appetite. No thanks, I don't need any stimulation in that department.

Truly Amazing

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 02, 2012

I have been suffering from migraines with aura and nausea for 20 years and have tried so many different strategies, elimination diets, manipulation, preventatives etc and nothing has had any noticeable affect. In the past year my migraines have increased to 3 or 4 per week along with headaches most days. The only treatment to date has been Zomig, which only works after a migraine has started. I started the Butterbur as soon as I received it about 3 weeks ago and it has virtually eliminated all my headaches and reduced migraines to once a week so far. The migaines are far less severe and do not last as long. Butterbur is truly amazing, I've never had such a dramatic reduction in headache/migraine like this ever! The quality of life that this affords is me is breathtakingly wonderful. I can now do stuff again that many of us take for granted. I'm also taking Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid. I plan to be taking both for a very long time into the future. The service and prices from iHerb are outstanding, so glad I found you!

Great stuff , IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2184175 on Mar 28, 2012

Yhis works great for allergies and headaches , sinus headaches , wow , I quit taking ibu , this works better and its all natural. It also works for aches and paines , I always have this on hand, I LOVE IT

Didn't notice any effect

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jan 31, 2012

Didn't notice any effect for my headache.

Felt neurophysical effect

Posted by Osanderos on Jan 06, 2012

I wished that this product could help me with astma symptoms. This prouct can perhaps help with astma, but unfortunately I experienced discomfort due to my mild kidney disease. Product is probably best suited for people who are looking for help with psychosomatical or with neurophysical problems.

I am satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer3084879 on Dec 27, 2011

I am satisfied with this product

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Blessed1 on Nov 27, 2011

I got tired of taking ibuprofin for my sinus headaches and aches because of the chemicals in it Your body does not need chemicals and this stuff works great immidietly pain is gone and stuffiness is gone. My son takes it also and it works great I will never go back to putting chemicals in my body !!!!! I will definately keep buying this product .

Works for spasms

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Nov 08, 2011

Taking if or bronchial and bladder spasms and noticed relief for both without having to take it daily.

Now Foods Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer3196397 on Oct 17, 2011

Works very well for my wife's allergies. Will buy again.