review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Dec 20, 2007

Taken when you feel a cold coming on, its super and works

Dr's Best MSM and Vitamin C -1000 sustained release stopped UC attack

Posted by Reviewer2486053 on Mar 02, 2008

Dr's Best MSM (two 1.5 gram tablets twice a day with with one vitamin c -1000 sustained release tablet twice a day stopped an ulcerative colitis attack. It took a week. From now on, the person with UC will be taking vitamin C and MSM every day to prevent any more UC attacks.

Large does w/ no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Aug 29, 2009

I typically take 10 grams of Vit C per day, 5 grams per dose without stomach upset at all. If I have a cold coming on I up the daily intake to 15-20 grams still with no upset.

for my adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

taking this for adrenals, as most of the body's vitamin C is found there...also as a helper with colds and flu and skin is wonderfully line free.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on Dec 06, 2010

thanks

C Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1234778 on Jan 11, 2011

Excellent value, received here in Poland very promptly. These pills keep all of us healthy, despite terrible winter over here, none of us contracted any flu or cold. We are happy to on C-1000 - and will continue for as long as possible. Thank you Cheers

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Aug 19, 2011

Great value and quality. The time release are more agreeable to my system and allow me to take the large amounts I need when stressed. When I am stressed I have taken up to 6-8 grams spread out during the day. It just melts the stress away. Not always but much of the time.

bleeding gums... gone

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

After I saw Dr Rath's recomendations I tried two grams of this product. My gums are not bleeding any more.

The Customs agents in Norway has confiscated Now Foods C-1000

Posted by Reviewer2297124 on Jul 11, 2013

I'm sorry but I can't make any rate because the customs agents in Norway has confiscated C-1000 and Vitamin D-3 that I ordered from you. I recieved a letter from them saying that they would return both products to you. (They said in the letter that Now Foods C-1000 are medicine? And therefore they held back both bottle of Vitamins).

whithening