Great Detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Feb 02, 2009

I have trouble with detoxification due to a weak liver, so vitamin C is an important part of my daily regimen. Some time ago, I discovered the benefit of taking 2 additional tablets before eating out. This has dramatically reduced the number of headaches I was suffering from MSG and other hidden additives, especially during vacations or travel when preparing my own food was impossible. NOW brand always provides top quality at the most reasonable price, and iHerb is the best of the best!

NOW products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3037881 on Apr 03, 2008

I especially like their non-acidic vitamin C, 1000 Mg tablets, since I can't take the acidic kind without stomach problems. NOW products are reasonable in cost and of very high quality and the nutritionist I saw for some time agreed completely on this.

Now Foods C

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on May 03, 2008

Very pleased with this product. Have used Ester-C in the past but find this to be just as effective and much less expensive. Thanks IHerbs!!

Good ole vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

Pros: Contains a large amount of bioflavinoids, is a time relased vitamin C Cons: Tablets are very large -- as large as my multi (Life Force Multiple Tablets without Iron), and so may be difficult for some to swallow

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Nov 02, 2009

Appears to be a good product. I will order it again. It gives me no stomach distress even at does of 3-6,000 Mg. per day. I am using it with hopes of warding off winter respiritroy infections I normally get.

Great for scheduling. Can take any time on empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on May 17, 2011

Since this doesn't burn the stomach it's easy to schedule into your day. I take 1 first thing on an empty stomach with my adrenal extract Isocort. I was advised to take vit C along with adrenal extract by a smart herbalist/naturopath. It would have been hard to without food if I used normal vitamin C. I take 3 of these day as part of the effort to hold and then reverse chronic fatigue and related symptoms that indicate wide systemic stress.

Impossible to swallow

Posted by Testaholic on Jun 01, 2011

I have never met a pill I could now swallow before up to these ones. The pill should have been smaller.

lipsey

Posted by Reviewer2638360 on Apr 17, 2008

I like the NOW vitamins. vitamin c is one of the most important to take

buffered C

Posted by Reviewer1125595 on Nov 13, 2007

it's buffered, which we were looking for - and a convenient 1-tablet for 1 gram

Jo

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Oct 28, 2008

Had the tail end of a flu and these took out the last of the symptoms nicely.